Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cracking

So.. I have not stop doing them strange body move itself kind of exercises even though I have not mentioned much about them...

Since the change to the day light saving time and the no good weather, I have moved the location of my exercise to the hallway in my building since there is not much room to move, literally, in my room.

I have also continued to upload segments of my exercise up to youtube so that my doctor in Taiwan could see how I am doing...

Then, the other day, this guy send me a message about this clip he viewed...



At the end of his message, he said... "seems you kundalini has awakened."

So I stared at that word... "kundalini" for a while and googled it...

Based on my limited understanding, it has something to do with the energy from the energy central now comes out to play....

Then, as I read on, I came across the world of freight and bliss....

My low-latent-inhibited head thought... I do have them scary images as well as delusion...

At the same time, this strange bird called me, a neumocephalic, does walk around happily with a big smile for no good reason for the majority of the day while the happiness seems to come out from the place where you could either call heart or chest---- despite of the propensity for depression.

Regardless what the theory might be, one thing I have to say is that... if it were me having to use my head to move my body the way I did in the clips, I won't be able to do it...

It is funny that how flexible my body is when I simply allow it to move however way it would like to move...

At the same time, although you might not be able to hear the details in the videos, as I moved along, a lot of times, I would be hearing my bones cracking from head to toe... More or less like, smoothly my body move to the music of bone cracking.... 8-O lol

So, I did think about the concept of Kundalini....

And, I wondered... how does it have anything to do anything shall the hypothesis hold true and my Kundalini has awakens? Not quite sure what I can and should do about it?

No comments: