Thursday, December 11, 2008

Future or past

So, in last night's posting, I posted this question...

Did what I just heard somehow get transmitted to the head of that me years back on the ER bed facing the end of THE world? 8-O lol

Then, tonight, as I am building some paper model houses, I heard scientists proposing ways of making it possible...



It seems like that... the safer way to do it would be sending thoughts only while leaving yourself rooted in your own universe....

This further reminds me of this passage I wrote back on March 9th which I did not made public until now...

Then... this further bewilders me... this this me sitting her typing out all non sense, among all, the latest version of me or just another concurrent version?

And, I thought... since telepathy is a type of psychotic symptom, what it be like to start the Q chip from simulating them psychotic minds? 8-O lol

No comments: