Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Green card lottery

Something told me all these times that...

The change is finally around the corner... however, it won't come until at least after my b day...

You could call it intuition, gut feeling, or delusions... however you want to name it...

So I waited... on submitting my application for the Green Card Lottery....

Only to find out... the deadline was December 1st--- thought it was the end of December... Yet, for my birthday--- it didn't wait... 8-O lol

So, as I was cursing myself out, this voice or thought came up to me....

Why bother? It wouldn't have been yours this way?

"Why bother?" So I replied to myself... " At least I could tell myself that... I tried but it was just not mine... "

So I thought.... no truer worlds... the future takes our participation (or lack of participation) to construct.... 8-O lol

No comments: