Wednesday, December 3, 2008

String theory and M theory as delusional contents

Someone mentioned to me the other day the phrase "String theory" while checking out this book I am reading about quantum mechanics and reality....

The last time I heard this term "String Theory" was perhaps last Halloween when I was watching an episode of CSI: Las Vegas.... I tried to look into this theory then but the info on wikipedia was a bit to dry for me...

After I heard this term again last Saturday, I decided to start looking for educational kinda program on youtube to give me a sense of what string theory about... layman kinda level of understanding, so to speak...



Then, funny things started to happen....

On Sunday night, as I was trying to fall asleep, I had this feeling that there were some kind of energies hovering above me... with their shape sort of like rays.... (ya, my psychotic symptoms are most overactive when I am trying to fall asleep)

One thing you need to know is that I was only able to finish about 1 and half hour of the program "Elegant Universe" as of Sunday night.... and I think it was not until Monday did I finally encounter the segments of the program discussing the M theory, which involves the introduction of membrane or brane. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html

Then, as I was watching the program and looking at the animation of the branes... this thought occurred to me...

Them strange thing hovering above me weren't rays... it is more or less like... they are branes! 8-O lol

So, the magical thinking part of me wondered... how did those vision kinda thing knew that brane was to come next?

So, something I learned on Monday was... graviton could the only thing that could escape from the brane we are stuck on...

Then, Monday night, when I was in bed and thought of them ray-looking branes, this thought occurred to me... could these have something to do with the graviton escaping from some other brane, if not branes? Could it be that we psychotic are just a bit more gifted in tuning to frequencies of other dimensions either from this brane or other branes? And, with the inter-brane communication, is graviton the medium? In addition, I have heard from numerous sources (other than from yours psychotic) about their experiences in seeing things before things actually take place.... Could it be the macroscopic manifestation of them subatomic jiggling where even the dimension of time is sort of... zerbercht....

Of course, Tuesday afternoon, I heard this fine lady from Harvard speaking of the escape of graviton from other branes into ours....

Speaking of the cultural impacts on the development of delusional systems.... Don't want to be self-inflated... Yet, I sort of wonder.... maybe I am one of the first psychotic to have strings and branes as part of the delusional system... (though, given that the M theory has been out for about a decade, the Chance for me to be the forerunner seems to be very slim...) 8-O lol

(BTW, dear experts everywhere in physics and math.... this is but the attempt of a Parsifal grade of psychotic trying to figure out the implication of my attempt to learn about the simplified version string theory and M theory... Nothing disrespectful at all...)

No comments: