Sunday, December 28, 2008

Pickup line

I thought of this pickup line used by this guy, who was absolutely toasted, at the bar the other night...

When he came approaching me, he said something like...

"I am brilliant and I think you are ignorant."

And, he kept on repeating the thesis on his brilliance and my ignorance...

Never have I had anyone approaching me with a line so very out of the line... 8-O lol

Out of curiosity, I started engaging in conversations with him... until I finally had my share of ignorance exposed.... and I told him off... oops...

Then, as I was going through the things in my drawer, I found this picture I took with this once-upon-a-time man of my dream whom I would do dishes and laundry as well as cooking for. (ya... that was big in my early 20s).

If it were today, would I have fell for him? I am not even quite sure...

Why did I fall so hard and so freely for him? Similarly, I am not quite sure as well...

Then, I thought of da pickup line of my Mr. House Chore...

"I wish I could book you everyday on my calendar..."

Cheesy or not....

That line, for me, works better and it absolutely did work... 8-O lol

No comments: