Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A scare

Last night gave me a scare... too much of da voices is scary... 8-O 8-X

Tonight it seems to have die down... Thank God... or whatever it is...

Something new and strange recently, though not so frequent... seemed to start seeing things that shouldn't be there...

One day I saw someone in two places... the 3-D one busy at work while a 2-D kinda image resting by the shelf... (on a second thought... that what I thought as 2-D images might actually be a representation of n>4 dimensions...)

Another day, I woke up in the middle of the night, seeing two flowers on stems coming out from my desk. So I closed my eyes, they disappeared. So I opened my eyes again, they reappeared. Then I did more times of closing and opening my eyes and them flowers disappeared and reappeared many more time.... Until I must have got up and turn on the light... they finally disappeared permanently.... 8-O

So I think...

OMG... auditory hallucinations are enough... you could save them visual hallucinations for someone else.... 8-O lol 8-X

At the same time, what could be done with them visual hallucination kinda thing (though, since I have never had experience with visual hallucinations, I am not quite sure whether these could be classified as visual hallucinations or not)? Would still be on the same thing I am on... antipsychotic drugs... 8-O lol

No comments: