Tuesday, December 9, 2008

From Yoga

I was trying out Yoga in class today....

It is supposed to be helpful for people like me with back problems...

Yet, at some point during the exercise, this thought came to my mind.... be easy with it...

However, afterwards and a bit later, I realized that there seemed to be some problems in the flow of chi, qi or xi in my body...

How did the realization come about? Through the observations I made on my bodily movement during my smoking break...

That brought me back to the comment made by my doctor in Taiwan... no physical therapy and no gym workout for me allowed...

What I did not know was... like physical therapy and gym workout... even Yoga was not for me either...

So, I let chi move around and felt the energy coming down through my arms to my palms while heading back to work....

It was then did this thought occurred to me again...

So much of a control freak.... I have no control over my body and mind... 8-O lol

What I have is what is granted to me by my body and mind...

And, how funny.... the only exercise I have tried so far that provides sustainable effect is the one and only exercise that requires me to let go of control over my body and mind.... so that I could simply let it carry me...

Isn't life strange? The way we were-- me and my sense of control..... only to realize that... the control is long gone somewhere in life's battlefield... leaving me to look back in fond memories... me and my control...


Even stranger is that this song was a hit the year I was born... 8-O lol

No comments: