Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Death of....

Last night, I had some real struggle falling asleep... must have something to do with the green tea I drank after meal...

In any case, as I was going to bed, I felt this harming kinda delusions were gonna emerge...

Tocking myself into bed, I prayed to God or whatever it is... Do me a favor... I don't need them delusions...

So I closed my eyes and, at some point, there is this sense that I am dead... in the coffin... with faces popping up left and right viewing yours truly stucked in the coffin...

Then, for almost an hour, I felt I was sort of dozing off, all was clear in mind head.... no hallucination or delusions... Yet, I just could not fall asleep... until I finally got up to take one of them prescription grade sleeping pill...

When I woke up this morning, I knew I did fall asleep and there were only a few of them images come for the viewing.... and I know none of them... 8-O lol

Then, after I got to work, as I was munching on my sandwich, I bit into a piece of really hard material.... only to realize that one of my tooth that got the fillings filled about 2 decades ago finally cracked with a piece of my dead tooth falling out of the place...

Then, I thought....

Being on the dentist chair does make me feel like on the death row at times...

No wonder them people coming for the viewing were like having their face right over mine... a bit too close.... for this is how dentists work..... And, no wonder I was feeling all wierd having people viewing me alive.... 8-O lol

And, I thought to my head... what the hell... why don't you just let me imagine myself on the dentist's chair... wouldn't it be it so much simpler and rid them strange interpretations once and for all? Isn't it in my long term memeory, the quote of Maxine Greene, "the confusion of interpretations?!" 8-O lol

At the same time, please don't ask me how them annoying visions at bed time would "predict" my tooth cracking experience today.... Also please don't ask me whether such experience really was a prediction of the death of the falling out piece of tooth... for... live is wonderful and I am still looking forward to live much longer... Gott sei dank (speaking of choosing the lessor evil...8-O lol)

No comments: