Saturday, December 27, 2008

Last name

I came up with this brilliant idea today...

I was going to send all my exs an ecard... no need for bad feelings no more...

Then... the process got stalled...

Brian... there was this cute guy called Brian who was much cuter than Denzel Washington... (OK... call me Ms. Vain... yet, it doesn't seem to make any difference whether the guys are cute or not cut... they all end up being exs... words of wisdom granted to me by a friend years older than me when I was many many years younger... 8-O lol)

Then, I found myself in the scenario depicted in Friends.... when Rachel realized that she didn't even know the family name of the guy she had a fling with...

So I thought.... Brian what? OMG... I don't even know his last name or did I simply forget? 8-O lol 8-X

No comments: