Thursday, December 11, 2008

The other six dimensions

I came up with the brilliant idea of wanting to find a paper folding model that would allow me to build a 6-d object... one that is similar to the 6 dimensions that are so small that we could not observe them based on string theory...


Unfortunately, the closest thing I could find is a computer generated simulation picture below...

Interestingly... so beautiful and so confusing.... at least to me... one lacking the thing called spatial ability.... 8-O lol

So... this is the part of 6 dimensions that is hidden from us in our 10 (string theory) if not 11 (m theory) dimensional world...

(Wonder within of these dimensions that husband of mine is hiding... 8-O lol)

Please absolutely feel free to let me know what the alternative versions might be....

No comments: