Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Terminal death

As I was trying to let go of some of them crafty supplies in my room today, I leisurely moved to the following clip on youtube with the topic of discussion concerning whether there is an end of time... and, of course, theoretically...



So, if I recall correctly, after the degenerate state of the universe where all matters decade and after the later state when even the black holes evaporate, there comes to the final stage of the universe.... where there exist nothing but the photons running around like headless chickens... 8-O lol

That reminded me of that version of terminal death after the Apocalypse--- in my delusional imaginary world... at the high noon (or night) of my second acute psychotic episode...

I must have mentioned that experience of mine numerous a time... could have simply linked to that posting except for I can't find them right at this moment...

Essentially, all orders broke down... there was earthquakes, tsunami, volcano eruptions, and all other deadly events everywhere....

Up to a certain point, I could still communicate with the deceased... for they were the spirits... with whom I could still channel with...

Then, not only was Purgatorio (Purgatory) doomed..

No longer existed were Inferno (Hell) and Paradiso (Paradise)...

All Gods, spirits, human, ghosts, devils, etc were dead.... leaving only THE demonic forces in charge...

It was at that point when all dead came through my body and, into the big abyss of nothingness... evaporated into particles... leaving, for me, no trace...

Ok...

So, I was leisurely listening to the topic concerning the terminal death of the universe...

And I thought... what a match...

So I thought... are you telling me that da demonic forces in my imaginary world is actually la forza of nature?

Did what I just heard somehow get transmitted to the head of that me years back on the ER bed facing the end of THE world? 8-O lol

Of course, so we could say... them delusional thoughts... nonsensical.... and... looking for senses in nonsense... non-non-sensical?! 8-O lol

No comments: