Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Time and circle

As I finally got to watch the following clip about time... a concept I recently came to feel curious about...



At around 3:12 into the clip, I realized that... what I thought of in the previous posting...

"Is it really true that the past is the cumulative mass of the once-upon-a-time present, the present as moments fleeting away- never at hand, and, the future as the big unknown?"

... Of course, someone else had put it much more elegantly before...

Then, I moved on to the next clip... at around 5:33... I saw the Mary-go-around....



And... it reminded me of what my body used to do during September... when I would just be circling around like a doggie chasing its own tail... and the strange sensations.... including, at times, the sense of time seemed to disappear while the movement continued... (OK... this could be classified as time distortion, a type of psychotic symptom, unless I am my own black hole... 8-O lol)

In any case, the more I read and/or watch, the more it makes me feel that.... there is nothing new that I could contribute at all... what writing? What book? 8-O 8-X lol

No comments: