Monday, December 22, 2008

Big bad bug again

So, after my mumble jumble, I took the card I made for this friend of mine because she is leaving town for the holiday...

Amazingly, while, after exercise, I was able to move around indoors like any ordinary people, as I walked into the cold, I found myself starting to walk like a big bad bug... limping, stopping, and feet dragging....

When my friend saw me at her door, she was very surprised by how badly I move... 8-O lol

The trip home was no easier then my trip out.... or... even worse...

So...

Forget about da billing game...

Forget about all the bs about the end and the beginning...

Forget about da getting married thing...

Forget about all else not mentioned....

As I inched along the sidewalk and crossing the street, trying to move myself back home...

All things ceased to matter except for... regardless how it might look.... the each and every step I was capable of making... in my mind... that there was and is....

Big bad bug again... ummmmmmmm.... sort of, I guess, funny.... 8-O lol sigh

No comments: