Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Crazy?

Went to see my shrink today... talked about the majority of thing that have come out of my typing before plus maybe a bit more details and needed to supplement them with a bit more analysis...

So the topic about upping the dosage of my Seroquel if I continue to get into them Dasein moments through the flashback kind of feelings....

I asked to wait one more week... something tells me to do so....

At the same time, the matter of the fact is...

It doesn't really matter all that much to me these days... not like I am running at 200% processing power 8-O lol....

To be more accurate.... it is starting to feel like it is my body and "mind" that grant me the minimum amount of functionality I have--- to perform whatever tasks at stake... including holding my job (ya.... or who is gonna make them money to pay rent for the room that host "us all"... they ain't so stupid either I guess... oops... 8-O lol) and typing them words out in this blog....

Therefore... drug me on and drug me on.... especially when I am in an absolute state of cluelessness about what the hell is going on--- other than, Thank God, I know I am psychotic (what a relief).... 8-O lol

At the same time, believe it or not, as per suggestion de my voices.... it is necessary for me to get back to the state of full blown psychosis... in order for me to heal, to complete the full cycle and to move on.... Yet... if the lingering effects get too annoying... I should simply take more of them drugs since it doesn't make sense of me to experience too many of them voices and hallucinations anyway... and especially when I have been hearing this faint voice "narcotics" fairly frequently recently on and off... 8-O lol

So I thought.... you think I am crazy?

Man... you got me totally wrong... that is a such an understatement... 8-O lol

As for them dosages? Give it another 2-3 days... perhaps.... sort of like... why don't you take pain killers when the nerve pains are really bad? Idiot... 8-O lol

Am I so very out of it (of what?)? lol

No comments: