Saturday, September 6, 2008

Chasing my own tail

So, I went chasing my own tail again in the park... this is a new kind of chasing my own tail because I just circle round and around for as long as it could go....

This seems to be a new version of my body twisting around or me turning around like dancing--- of course, just a guess. The only difference is that... in previous versions, there are stops. However, in the circling around version, the turning seem to be continuing...

At some points, I even had to ask this question... when is this gonna stop? 8-O lol

Watching the whole clip, I was already getting dizzy after a few second...

However, I was able to circle around for at least 15 minutes with my eyes closed.

How did I do it... I don't know... I guess it was more or less like I was looking but not looking...

Although, the movement might not look like all that fast... being in the center of the circle.... all things flew by fast... fast...

Due to the policy of youtube that movies can not be longer than 10 minutes, I have to cut the clip into two sections...

Part I



Part II

No comments: