Sunday, June 7, 2009

Are you afraid of me?

Once in a while, we read what others have to say.... like this article...

And, some part of writing brings you back to the reality in life...

And, you wonder about things like...

Are people or could people be afraid of me even though I don't think that I am all that scary? 8-O lol

Then, I pondered...

The last jackass from hell that I had was the only jackass from hell I had after the onset...

Perhaps, I might be afraid that people might be afraid of me... and, that fear, could very well be my own projection.... 8-O

And, I thought further...

Perhaps, I should stop calling that jackass a jackass... because at least he accepted me as mes regardless whether he knew or not what he was accepting... especially when I don't even know what exactly I am accepting about myself... 8-O lol sigh

Then, this thought came to my mind...

What it be like... this is the reason why he had disappeared all of a sudden? 8-O

Oopsy... it hurts... da boo boo... Gotta say....

Yet, shall it be true... how could I blame him for it for how could I blame someone else for not knowing how to do something I have absolutely no idea about... such as accepting myselves? 8-O lol sigh...

And, shall you ask me where my fear resides... might have something to do with the uncertainty about all the things I have no ideas that I have no idea about....

No comments: