Saturday, June 20, 2009

Run-away train again

This train station in my right ear, if not the Right hemisphere of my head, was making it very difficult for me to fall asleep....

The problem associated with them sounds of training running inside of your own ear is that... the ear plugs wouldn't work... sort of the same dilemma one has to face when your auditory hallucinations are talking your ears off... from the inside...

Since I was also experiencing some swallowing problem, I used two pillows to lift my head a bit higher up.... and, if I recall correctly, though the run-away train still came and went... I eventually woke up this morning....

The only challenge I am expecting to face is that... falling asleep tonight without having too many trains coming by the station....

At some point after the whole running train kinda thing started happening, I thought of this comment made by this friend of mine about the TV show "House"...

Essentially, the show is to sad to watch because, most of the times, House could always get to the correct diagnosis and patients would get all cured.... Yet, such is not necessarily the case in real life...

Wouldn't it be so nice shall it be real life?!

Yet, one thing I have to say is that... it is sort of more bearable today when comparing to yesterday....

Hopefully, eventually, the train would go away.... and soon....

Then, I pondered... after the dosage went down by 100 mg for Seroquel, I was actually expecting a bit of over activities in my delusions and hallucinations.... Yet, so far, I haven't really experienced too many of them and, in reality, I actually seem to have been experiencing fewer psychotic symptoms--- although don't quote me... 8-O lol

What it be like shall them run-away train be an alternative version of my hallucinations? 8-O OMG... except for... these sounds could actually be triggered by activities such as drinking water or even simply swallowing saliva?! 8-O

No comments: