Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First day 400 mg

Last night was the first night I have my Seroquel dosage down by 100 mg... 400 mg I took that is..

Whether it is the placebo effect or not, when I laid down in bed, I seemed to feel lighter... not as tight...

One more night not having to deal with the esophageal spasm that makes fear that I might choke to death one of these nights...

I was able to fall asleep without the need for ambien as well...

The day started with nothing unusual... except for the world at large seems to be more clear to me... more real to me... or... less foggy....

Then, as I was sitting in front of the computer summarising some research articles I have encountered...

I felt this vibration in my head... hallucinations they were... feeling as if they were ready to jump right out....

So I thought... the scary thing about the time of change....

Then I thought of them emotions that had me overcome...

If I am careful, so shall the emotions stabilized as well as the plausible increase of psychotic symptoms....

Have to be careful....

No comments: