Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weeping moments

Despite the decrease of Seroquel dosage, them moments of weeping and tearing for no reason remains.... I only hope that the day would come soon for it to come to an end.

It's been a while since I last experience depressive symptoms as such....

You do cry for no good reason and the tears were ready... on stand by...

It seems like the decrease of the dosage actually allows the depression to manifest itself....

And, apparently, I was too drugged out to feel its impacts... 8-O lol sigh

And, least, thank God, I am building no delusional ideology about whether them weeping dasein moments.... (knock on wood...)

For the time being and since I have no intention of getting myself back on antidepressant, I just have to keep on walk and doing my swing exercises as well as taking them Vitamins....

One thing I could say is that... just gotta wait till it past... and it shall past...

Strange world.... Strange life... 8-O lol sigh

By the way, something new this round of trying to lower the dosage of Seroquel... from this morning on... I would at time feeling light-headed... wonder whether this could be the symptoms of withdrawal... Will see how it goes tomorrow...

No comments: