Thursday, June 4, 2009

Uninhibited and legal

So I went and hang out a bit...

Towards the end of the night, there came this gentleman who looked sort of out of the place sitting next to me...

My first intuition was...

This guy is not really in the right place...

After sort of engaging in some conversation with him... and realising that he had come from DC...

I thought... with my latent-uninhibited mind...

What about it... the guy had come from the department of homeland security to check on what the hell I am doing at the bar...

So I thought...

Thank God almighty...

Ain't no nothing I have done is illegal.... and all things I have done so far I have abided to law... including, the most scary thing, the laws of nature..

Then I thought again...

Oops... so speaks da mind latent-uninhibited.... Isn't it so nice to simply acknowledge the flow of da latent-uninhibited mind as long as I remember to bring it back?

So they say... better than fiction... 8-O lol

No comments: