Monday, June 8, 2009

tardive dyskinesia and esophagus spasm

Just came back from my visit to the shrink...

Apparently, there is some agreement between my primary doctor and my shrink... and based on their simple neurological test... such as sticking my tongue out...

The side effect of Seroquel might be taking its toll on my sensory-motor coordination... and I might be experiencing the symptoms of tardive dyskinesia...

In other words, tardive dyskinesia could be the reason why I experience bad esophageal spasm at bed time after taking Seroquel before sleep...

Isn't it lovely... it just kept on coming... 8-O lol sigh

To test this theory out, sort of, today, the dosage of Seroquel will go down by 100 mg with the new dosage being 400 mg... In addition, Clozapam and Ambien would be the meds to deal with the plausible elevating level of anxiety and sleep disturbance...

No comments: