Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Life, love and work

So said Freud... "Leben, Lieben, arbeiten"...

Was having this talk with this friend of mine earlier on today....

Spoke of work and, later, life and love... and health as well as sickness and the ultimate threats to destroy it all...

So I said... them nights fearing for life with them esophageal spasms and them certain kinds of delusions...

It was those experiences and a bit more that lead me to this conclusion....

Ain't no nothing more important... in life... health...

And, deal with whatever shall befall.. and.. live life one day at a time... loving the people you love.... Simple as that.... Guess that's all...

(And, most of times, I've got no idea what the heck I am talking about... this... I am quite sure... I think...)

No comments: