Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My head is running

After I spent hours putting up this Twitter in Education page... these two days...

I think to myself...

OMG... How amazing that my head is moving... finally... over 2 weeks after Seroquel went down by 100 mg, leaving me still on 400 mg, and despite all that I have to go through...

Then, that part of me which sees the empty part of the glass thinks....

Wouldn't it be nice if, one day, I do not need to take them meds anymore! What it be like to have my head running like it?

At the same time, I pondered... isn't it amazing that I actually manage to finish the classes I was taking? 8-O lol sigh

And, if you ask me what I mean by the head is moving... I guess, it is the feeling that thoughts actually could flow better especially when comparing to how it has been....

And, this makes me feel... despite of the wind tunnel in my ear and everything else... life is wonderful!!!

No comments: