Friday, June 19, 2009

As the train goes by

After the dosage of Seroquel went down by 100 mg, I have been having fainting spells left and right every time I move my head a bit and every time I close my eyes... such as in the shower or when going to bed... (strange concept to feel dizzy when in bed already... 8-O)

Then, something started to change yesterday...

The fainting spell seemed to be fading...

However, I started to hear this ringing in my ear... when the ringing starts, it feels as if the brain on the right side becomes all tightened up and vibrates as the sound of a train passing by or a river flood...

This experience makes me wonder... am I having a seizure or spasm in the head?

Since these symptoms occur after the dosage of Seroquel went down... I have to assume some association between the adjustment of medication and ensuing symptoms...

At the same time, how true might these assumption be?

No comments: