Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pain

Recently, I have to go back visit the concept of pain....

As I woke up this morning, I felt this extremely bad pain on the right side...

Could have something to do with the change in the air pressure....

Might also have something to do with my slept wrong somehow the night before...

This bad pain is mostly on my right side that goes from the shoulder down.... and, eventually migrates through the lumbar area to my thigh and going down to my legs if not my feet... In addition, the pain also travel down to my arms and hands as well...

It is extremely sharp pain... nothing dull.. (and, so this is what they meant by sharp pain I guess although I am still not quite sure... 8-O lol 8-X)

The 7-8 on a scale of 10 kind of pain...

The lidoderm grade kind of pain because even naproxen doesn't even help too well..

The kind of pain that makes your muscles tense up all over till it further aggravates da painful sensation...

The kind of pain so bad that you could hardly reach, stretch and pick up or carry anything at all...

The pain that, at times, throb and throb... taking its own pace... at its own leisure... 8-O

The kind of pain that makes you think...

Pain, oh, Pain
Shall you take on your own life...
What don't you take yourself going somewhere else...
Go visit the zoo..
Take a walk by the park..
Or go down to the beach by the boardwalk...
As long as you leave me alone...
Pain, oh, pain...
The greatest pain in the neck down of all...
8-O lol

So I put some drops of peppermint oil in the water... and drank it down... hoping peppermint oil as a natural muscle relaxant could, somehow, help...

And, later, before another naproxen pill, gonna go emerge myself in a tube of Epsom salt as wel...
No wonder I try to shy away from the topic of pain...

Guess them strange body and mind of mine must feel that I have forgotten what bad pain is really like and decided to bring myself back to the phenomena of pain so as to remind me what pains really mean as I have to revisit them pain literature... 8-O lol sigh

No comments: