Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Never mad

On my way home, I walked past these two college kids... overheard what the guy was saying...

"...never mad."

Of course, I knew the self-referential kinda ideology was doing its work getting itself incorporated into my long term memories, possibly.... 8-O lol sigh

Then, I thought to myself... although only have my dosage down for one day, affects and emotions seem to have become more accessible to me....

"... never mad..." So I thought...

Then, my evil twin who is actually this me spoke...

"I am not ever mad... When I am really mad, I would like to choke them with my esophagus spasm, terrorise them with my delusional horror, overcome them with them seemly unfounded emotion, flood them with my idiopathic pain and bombard them with them auditory hallucinations...." 8-O oops lol...

Then, I thought... oops... not very nice.... lady.... do no harm... do no harm...

At the same time, it seems like I am getting more in touch with myself... Guess I am done with shock and denial... and here comes anger... 8-O lol sigh

Then, I thought again... one sentence summarising it all... can't be too bad... I guess... 8-O lol

In addition, it can't be too healthy to process them it can't be too healthy to process them emotions not...

What it be like.. it is because I have not yet learned the skills of dealing with 七情六慾... As a result, they have no way to get released that they have to hide into my unconsciousness and manifest themselves as my delusions and hallucinations... (Nice hypothesis yet hard to prove...)

No comments: