Friday, June 19, 2009

Ratology Train Station update

After I got home from my doctor's visit about the train station I am operating in my right ear, I continue to do my swinging exercise... After a while, I decided to take a Naproxen since my back and neck condition seems to have lead to this thing called headache condition...

At this point, the sound of train passing by has tuned down much and the frequency has gone down as well...

One rationale I have about my new found talent is that...

I got all wet when trying to take my daily walk in the pouring rain yesterday morning.... by the time I got home, my jeans were soaking wet all the way up to my thigh and my jacket was wet as well... In addition, I was handling the glacier when trying to defrost the freezers...

In other words, the cold and the ice might be two of the culprits... Both might have contributed to the train station phenomena... as well as the worsening of the pains here and there...

The moral of the lesson... don't play with ice and avoid walking in the rain... especially in the monsoon kind of rain which could get you all wet.... (and, man, didn't my doctor tell me to avoid water and wind while doing my swinging thing?!)

In addition, as I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep last night, there was this strange sensation that, instead of having the qi flowing from head down... Strangely, I actually felt the energy coming from my feet up...

Apparently, this posting is operated under the qi hypothesis...

No comments: