Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Assume not

A new lesson I learned or relearned recently is that...

Never assume... simply assume...

Having dealt with the ups and down of medications all these years... I have sort of come up with this assumption that....

The common side effect I experience during the decrease of meds is that the symptoms would go up and eventually go down...

So, this round, I assumed the symptoms would primarily be psychological or psychiatric....

Yet, this time, other than the fact that it did take quite a bit of work to carry myself out of the depressive mode, the increased level of annoyances has been mostly physical....

The neck and back pains have gotten worsen...

The vertigo...

And, more recently, the ear ringing that started like a train running over my right brain and finally now sounding more or less like tropical storm.... in addition to the increasing occurrences of the more conventional high pitch ringing... (It was suggested that perhaps it might be migraine... since the head does hurt at times either in the format of tension headache or needling kind of pain... might be some truth to it especially when the neck pain does seem pretty bad....)

I had my expectations and my expectations were apparently very much off...

So spoke my recent encounters to me... assume not for there is never any telling how things shall unfold...

No comments: