Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Book

Recently, I found some books in BN written by patients with bi-polar disorder...

You see, at certain point, I had wanted to write a book, too.... and, perhaps, I still want to write a book... except for...

The longer I live, the less I know, and, how would any part of the writing ever be of any use since all that I have written and thought of must have been written and thought of by someone else already?!

Ya, what is the point of retelling the same story that has been told over and over again? Or, what would be the point-- especially when all of my own stories have been told out loud in my blogs... ain't no nothing so meaningful that I can contribute....

On a second thought, since there is never any proof that anyone really reads my blog... perhaps, there is a chance for something to be new... 8-O lol

No comments: