Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Discrimination

I just came with this brilliant idea today about my mourning and groaning about all that I could conceive of...

All of a sudden, the light ball went off and I realised that...

OMG... Am I discriminating people by the length of the itemised list of their problems and conditions?! 8-O lol

Then I thought of a comment made by a friend of mine when I mentioned to her the thought of my not being good enough for no one since I am... blah blah blah.... when I was going through some bad depressive times experiencing symptoms such as uncontrollable weeping if not crying attacks last week...

My friend looked at me and laughed... and replied to me with something like...

"You can't be serious about making your judgment based on double-checking how many problems people have? It's like.... ok... your list is not long enough... please take the list and go somewhere else.... And, of course, they would be happy to take their list and go somewhere else..." 8-O lol

So this thought came to my head earlier this morning...

OMG... That is discrimination against people based on their health status.... 8-O lol

That ain't so nice and... God... so I have sinned.... 8-O lol

At the same time... I guess... I could settle for guys with less... 8-O lol

No comments: