Monday, September 14, 2009

Air

I think there are tree types of people on this planet...

The kind of people who walks around with positive energies...

The kind of people who moves with them with a negative air...

The kind of people who switch between positivity and negativity-- undecided... sort of like me... depending on the state I am in...

Sometimes I see people from whom I would sense hostility. The delusional part of me would ponder why they care so much about me to even be wasting their energy on being hostile to me since I have no nothing to do with them.

If you could have a choice, why chose to be this way unless you have no choice.

I came up with this hypothesis today...

I have been told that I am sensitive to energy, shall the theory of energy holds true.

Perhaps, what I sense is but the energy field itself regardless of directionality.

It's nothing more than air even though it is dependent on me to make interpretations.

No comments: