Monday, September 21, 2009

What have you been up to?

On my way home to fix something to eat this afternoon, I bumped into this girlfriend of mine...

"What have you been up to?" So she asked...

"A question I ask myself as well." So I responded.

Later in the night, in class, they were talking about social construction...

"Social construction. That's what I have been up to." So I thought earlier on.

Delusions and hallucinations are the products of social construction with or without apparent social inputs, immediate or not.

The Fireworks...

The words from the passersby...

The contexts within which thoughts reside...

A thought... a reaction to the social context.

Thoughtless... delusion-less... for delusions a subtype of thought...

And.. drugs... aim to turn you thoughtless... so as... delusion-less...

Pains... a social context created for my neurotransmitters on a field trip... thoughts emerge... biosocial context? 8-O lol

Not to mention... intrinsic to us... cultural backgrounds... including words themselves...

No comments: