Monday, September 14, 2009

Lesson

I went to a nice class tonight.

In the class, there were many people who are so very inspired by the topic of their choices and who are working on their dissertation.

I sat there like a good girl trying to listen and comprehend.

On my way home, I had this thought... thank God I am done with my dissertation especially when retarded as I am now most of the time.

Then, I had this thought when taking a shower...

Maybe the primary lesson for this year is to be happy while stupid.

Stupid does... stupid does.

Funny how nobody every teach me how to be stupid.

I am now sort of sure about it and, I guess, pretty secure about it since it is something I can't give away even if I try.

Processing speed seems to start going down again.

Wonder what tomorrow might unfold.

No comments: