Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sidekicks

Since psychotic symptoms have the tendency to morph themselves into unsuspected forms, otherwise, I would not have gone back into the nut house for the third time last Valentine's day. ouch... Moreover, since I am my own instrument and the speed at which I change is dependent on the speed at which the conditions deteriate, it makes the instrument very unreliable....

In addition to observing the ordinary symptoms, you might also be able to identify trends that seem to co-occur when I eventual land on the institutionalizable grade of state.

Some common themes I have identified based on my experiences in days leading me towards the gated door in the cuckoo's nest or my experiences last fall when I should have been locked up while remaining at large.

  1. Loosing weight
  2. Talking more about abstract ideas such as or things like... I don't know...
  3. Feeling about being a monk... (not present at the onset)
  4. Feeling that my whatever is opening up to a whatever that expands more and more... (can't quite pin point them whatever yet...)
  5. Excessive thinking about the whatever-ness in life

Informed by these observations.... practice... try to be grounded when more of the above co-occur at the same time...

Chances are... these are but indicators idiosyncratic to me given my own clinical experiences.

No comments: