Wednesday, September 23, 2009

200 mg

First day on 200 mg, I am feeling lighter and my head does not feel so much like I am wearing a helmet...

I am actually being in a good mood.

Last night I went into the dasein phase within which I found no meaning in no nothing. There was despair. There was no hope. Today, I wake up feeling happiness, wish, hope and loving feelings.

When comparing to yesterday, I feel more dissociated from the surrounding even though I do feel less detached from the external world when comparing to before the dosage change.

Will be trying out reading....

In addition, last night when I went to bed, I, again, went into this strange state...

I was dreaming all along....

However, I was still half awake...

It lasted so long... an hour or two... and I have to wake up early to come to work....

I eventually had to get up and take a sleeping pill at around 2:30....

I think the sleeping pill might also have some contribution to my current state.

No comments: