Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fishing

This state of being does not really help to promote my mission called finding a husband...

The matter of the fact... green card seems to be an issue now beyond the reign of my peripheral vision... I can sense it except for it is an issue unapproachable to me..... 8-O

Fishing... I guess... fishing... how am I fishing for a husband?

The only thing my current state affords me to do... perhaps... 姜太公釣魚,願者上鉤... the maximum....

Not I don't want to be more... but.. my Is do not allow this me to do more...

You don't understand? Neither do I... It is just the way it is... 8-O lol sigh

This reminds me of what my doctor in Taiwan said to me last year... "You have to be true to yourself" or else....

Apparently, in this state, I don't really have a choice.... unless my other Is are trying to do this thing called conditioning.... like Pavlov's doggie..... 8-O

Crazy says crazy says... crazy does crazy does... of course... as if in 賈雨村言... 8-O

How I love night times... mind is moving....

No comments: