Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Never ending bottomlessness in life

On the bus, the other day, I overheard this woman sitting behind me...

She was talking about her life.... "... the never ending bottomlessness in life... Aren't we all supposed to have a small miracle? A miracle?"

I thought she was talking about me and I know it was self-referencing...

Sounds like stock market... I thought further...

Then, I got this letter from the Department of Homeland Security...

Thought it might have been the notice to put me out of my miseries....

Then, they are asking for more.. for more documentation to prove my need and the cost for rehabilitation...

Proving... I can do not more.

How much more?

Then, I had this insight.... today... I could feel.

Whatever it is.... 150 mg Seroquel....

Today, I could feel.

Have been wondering all these times... Who is talking? The meds or my undefinable self?

Regardless, 150 mg, today, I could feel.

No comments: