Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First night 200 mg

By 5:00 o'clock, it felt as if the energy in me was about to overflow....

I felt the need to go take a walk... to walk it off...

It is as if immediately after I started walking and as I left my mind... perhaps... relaxed...

Things calmed down...

I did a few more blocks of walk...

I did a bit more swinging exercise after I got home.

How does it feel now?

Still relatively calm although the head feels relatively flex... no more helmet.

It feels as if this is the kind of feeling one might have when one could decided to think or to think not.

Not too many positive symptoms either... on and off at times... yet not too much...

Time to try to fall asleep again...

Hope I don't have to live through that dreaming awake stuff again.

And, of course, this age and time... God knows....

On a second thought... I have blogged myself into the nut house.... while knowing the conditions were going south.... (at least I still had some insight then...)

What it be like.... OMG... I am losing my insights? Guess just need to leave it to tomorrow and its tomorrows... 8-O 8-X

No comments: