Friday, September 18, 2009

Vision

This weirdo jackass of mine told me that he has visions and could see the future....

He saw that, shall we be together, there would be a touch road ahead...

Guess we were really a pair.... 8-O lol

Then this occurred to me today.... a brighter future is to be ahead... the day I got the IME report stating that there ain't seem to be much wrong about my knees... (and, I thought, all that I have to go through to get myself back again and still continue to do so.. God bless-- you, me, and her)

Perhaps the guy was right... things haven't been quite all that rosy...

Perhaps it is a good thing... he is not meant to be on the same path shall he be scared.... for I have a whole lot of good companies...

Things ain't rosy but it grants me the ability to see more loving intentions...

Things will rise even more so towards the sunny side of the street in loving intentions. I know because I now can choose to believe it.

Sort of like... they say the following ain't no nothing scientific... p<.05 or p<.01 or not... Sometimes we just have to choose what we believe, I guess...

No comments: