Thursday, September 17, 2009

Judgement of Nuremberg

"One can't live with hate... You have to forget. You have to go on living."

"Forward is the great password."

"What was supposed to be a passing phase has become a way of life."

Nice quotes from Judgement of Nuremberg...

I would not have watched this film if not for a class that I could not finish for over 2 years... although, funny enough, the finishing process was also a pretty disabled one though I did try my best to carry it through...

After this film, I have these thoughts...

It is a murky business judging the others.

At the end, I will be the only judges to see whether I have been true to myself and especially when I fear all governers of me.... 8-O lol

Pretty ego-centric... I know... Sort of like... me me me...

Yet, shall it make you feel better... at least it is talking about judging me myself....... 8-O lol

At least, so far... I have been taking responsibility for myself and remained self-reliant... provided with the help and support from many others.... (and guess that's one of my terminal sin... the terminal obsession about self-reliance... 8-O lol 8-X)

Speaking of being true to myself... it truly scares me to think about dosage decrease one more time within a months since last time.... yet, it truly is some risk I have to take so that I can get better access to my head.... Might drive my shrink up the wall but that seems to be needed so that I could judge... 8-O 8-X

No comments: