Sunday, September 13, 2009

So emotional

Since I said bye bye to mama at the airport, I have been feeling really... "emotional"...

To be more accurate, the mentioning of my mama has gone home always almost makes me cry like a crying baby.... even though... so they say... big girls don't cry...

Something else I observed along...

In addition to anger and upset kind of emotions, the emotion called feeling sad also brings out that alternative "positive" side of me...

Ya, hallucinations and delusions are also having a field trip....

As I was being all emotional etc, I thought of this principle of health first...

It is not I didn't go home and cry like a crying baby despite the fact that I have complaining about how my mama got this special talent of driving me up the wall... Guess... parents are parents and children are children... 8-O lol 8-X

However, I have to remember something...

Health first and so would mama say.

And, if I really miss my parents, it takes only a less than 24 hour trip to go back to Taipei to visit.

This makes it feel less sad provided time.

At the same time, it feels as if the older I get, the more emotional I become despite my recent being in a state of lack of affect.... while in my younger years, I might call it lame and oh so lame...

Thank God, today, I look at myself and say... so emotionsal oh so much emotion.... wonder whether this is the ordinary progress of aging? 8-O 8-X

No comments: