Sunday, September 20, 2009

Synchronicity

Last ex is in town and just called me up wanting to meet up with me...

Funny how the call came two days after I made my posting concerning him...

To begin with, I am not really in a mood or don't really have the energy to spare to mingle with strangers nowadays especially this kind of stranger...

Secondly... I never thought I have to have anything to do with him again for the rest of my life since he lives all the way in Arizona...

In any case, he called me up while I was searching for a perfect picture of a squirrel.... a squirrel without a nut because I am already too much of a nut... 8-O lol

After the phone call, I made some personally reflection in my private blog... and came to the conclusion that men are strange.... and at least this would be a good chance for a closure...

Then, right after I posted that piece, there were fireworks... beautiful fireworks.... over the sky.... (not my hallucinations.... real fireworks....)

As if, good job... let it go... good job...

I might be a dumb dumb and slow like a turtle and nothing smart... at least I am trying as hard as I can to grow in the capacity that I have been afforded....

At the same time, bad timing... bad timing... shall mama be here, at least can make him take mama and I to a damn expensive dinner.... (on a second thought, maybe I shall suggest a Friday night dinner at Tavern on the Green since I have never been there anyways? 8-O lol Na... let's keep it simple and short given conservative principle)

I do believe though that things do happen for a reason so that I could grow out of it.

In the way meanwhile, let me go back and whack some more mafia.... 8-O lol

Also, interestingly, talk is cheap... interesting...

No comments: