Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Job

Had to think of the whole higher power thing around this season.... for fear of the development of "magical thinking"....

The matter of the fact... I have to wonder whether it would have been possible to hold a job in the states I have been in....

They taught us about occupational therapy in class and they let us do craft work in the hospital. I like doing the wood stuffs as well as putting beads in thread...

So they say... we need to help them people find work and hold a job because it is good for them.

I think it is good for me too since it gives me something to do with whatever I am left of and provides structure to life.

At the same time, although I never want to use it as a crutch, recently I am allowing myself to entertain this idea...

Regardless... how on earth has it been possible for me to still have a job-- physically handicapped, cognitively constipated and affectively disabled? 8-O 8-X lol sigh

Although I drive people crazy and people drive me up the wall, perhaps I owe my-- what you call--- sanity to the job....

Maybe God or whatever it is is benign after all?

And, of course, above and beyond the contribution of loving people....

No comments: