Saturday, September 26, 2009

sex

Junior came in yesterday decided to talk about sex.

It was like...



Junior and I were talking about sex as I was feeling sick like a dog.

It was like... "OMG... I am sick... Sex what?" 8-O

One of the topic is asexual...

The questions...

"Do you have someone to have sex with?"

or

"Do you want to have sex with someone in particular?"

If you don't know who to have sex with, does it make you asexual?

Then, I thought of how once this friend of mine told me... "Having sex is good for back pain."

Apparently, based on his empirical experiences...

"But I have nobody to have sex with." So I replied.

"Then you should try what they call self-service." So he responded. lol

The second question junior and I had...

Does self-service accounts for sex?

Can you decide to be asexual?

What does it mean asexual?

Or, what is sex?

No comments: