Thursday, September 24, 2009

Beauty

Swing by the office to get some rat chow since I am starting to get a bit of sick and tired of eating my 101 dish... putting all things into a boil including noodles, eggs and vegis.

Ratprincess junior saw me and asked something about beautiful out of nowhere.

She looked fine to be and I have no idea what she was fussing about.

Beyond my bandwidth.

I came for my yester- free food.... What beauty? I guess... food before beauty? 8-O lol

The other lady in the room mentioned that we all have inner beauty.

This reminds of this conversation I had with this Taiwanese lady I came across during the summer...

I was marveled by them beautiful looking Hollywood stars...

So I said... "Must be difficult to be beautiful like them. It must take a lot to maintain."

My wiser friend replied, "We all have something to maintain."

So I thought a bit earlier...

"At least I am not ugly...." lol

Taking care of health first for... enough to maintain... limited bandwidth... prioritisation...

On a second thought... food and beauty.... ummm.... food is beautiful. More beautiful than people... like... don't know too many of them... such as Beyonce.... 8-O lol oops...

And, of course, regardless.... what is beauty?

No comments: