Sunday, September 27, 2009

nonsensical

Had an insight why I am so confused...

I am an updater...

I am nonsensical...

Sort of like trying to apply grounded theory approach while there is no nothing other than my nonsense at all...

Sort of like what they say about data analyses... garbage in... garbage out...

This is why I am so confused...

Despite of the nonsensical-ness... like what this prof of mine told me once... it's but a process...

Trying to find sense out of nonsense might be like... stick your head in the sand and keep searching for a star... while... in that case... if you try hard enough... you might actually be able to dig far enough to reach the other end of the planet... 8-O lol

At the same time, perhaps delusions are grounded theories with patients pulling their hair off trying to find sense in nonsense driven by an innate need to seek out the underlying rationale-- to account for it all? While... all there is but sensical nonsense? 8-O

Does it mean that it is the rational self that is the driver for the irrationalities? Following this line of thinking... could it be that the antidote is to simply be irrational? 8-O lol

At the same time, I do not dispute the fact that the contents must be of some importance to me for the contents to surface in them dasein moments.

No comments: