Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Some kind of stable

About 2 weeks after the dosage is down by another 50 mg for Seroquel, making it 250 now,  positive symptoms remain to be low if not negligible.

Perhaps, about 1 week ago, there were more delusional kind of ideology occurring... like them ships passing in the sea...

Yet, these days, they seem to going back hibernating...

In the part of head that I have control over... remaining... few thoughts and I am starting to feel the motor running slower again.... 8-O

This gives me a scare...

The phase of cognitive fossilisation can not come back... when I could barely comprehend words....

This is some strange kind of stable state I am in... stablising towards the overdosing state... with this feeling that them overdosing kinda symptoms hiding at the corner...

Yet, it takes time for the changes in dosages to become stablised... I am scared of having to go through dosage change again this soon for it is risky business.

Remaining a question unanswered... how could the dosage keep on going down and I keep on growing towards the state of being overdosed?  

God or else... need some enlightenment... da chicken shit in limbo... 8-O lol 8-X

No comments: