Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cognitive load

I went to the first class today.

Before I got out, I took my Vitamin B. Vitamin B used to help my head move and I might need a bit of head power when attending the class.

Unfortunately, the head remained to move slow and slower.... as we were discussing about cognitive load and cognitive processing... How appropriate! 8-O lol sigh

I tried to speak a few times. However, the head was moving so slow that I was sort of having problems putting words in sentence... especially when part of my cognition also need to be involved in retrieving info from my long term memory.

In addition, at certain point, when trying to listen to people talking, I found in my head the experiences of cognitive overload... the speed at which my head could process information was far slower than the speed at which the information had come in... The resulting outcome... I might have misconceived the information that was being provided by the lady who was speaking.

I had hoped that my head could be a bit of collaborative with me in meetings as such.

Apparenly, as evident by today's , it is not as if I could summon for more cognitive processing power....

Through out the whole time, I continued to have the feeling that that earth in my head is not really rotating... Yet, I was capable of paying attention, understanding words, comprehending ideas most of the times...

My shrink is gonna think that I am crazy.... Yet, although this is not as bad as how it was before the dosage went down to 250 mg, this dosage still seems to be a bit too high.

By this time, as I am drafting this posting... Words if not thoughts come out like water dripping down from the faucet. Slow still... better than earlier... maybe...

However, later in the night, especially when it is about 24 hours away from I last take my meds, thoughts would finally start flowing...

Then, as I was typing out the last paragraph, all of a sudden, I feel the earth in my head starts moving.... within split seconds... (How so? I really have no idea what on earth is going on with this head of mine and if only someone could simply feed me an answer to it..... Could it be that the thought of further dosage adjustment got my body and mind a scare and this is why they all of a sudden decide to grant me more slacks? 8-O sigh)

No comments: