Monday, September 7, 2009

Uncomfortable

I can't describe the kind of uncomfortable feeling I am in now...

The whole body feels like a wreck....

There are pain and aches... and uncomfortableness... period...

At points, it feels as if I am even having problem breathing and need to take deep breaths..

It also feels as if my body is bloated with some energy which is about to explode....

Bus rides takes longer no good...

Subway rides requires stair climbing... no good...

What is good? What could be good?
How could it be? A five minute long medical examination leading to all these? How could it be?

Then I was in the kitchen and told my mom I was not feeling good...

Then she started again making comments that really helps not...

I walked away and said something like.. "Can't take it now."

Can't take it now because there ain't no nothing I did to bring it up and please don't try to make me feel like I have any say about it especially when I simply feels no good.

The matter of the fact is that... I haven't felt this grade of f-up since the summer of 08 if not 07.... 8-(

No comments: