Monday, September 7, 2009

Them Knees

Saturday, at the beginning, it felt as if the knees were swollen and my knees were sort of bent when trying to walk.

When walking, at times, I found them knees locked which makes me move in strange ways if not slower motion.

Them knees also do quite a bit of clicking... click... click... click...

Then, I realised that, when trying to do the stairs such as when getting in and out of the subway, I could only do one step at a time and I needed to stop.

Going upstairs, interestingly, became easier comparatively because, at least, I could use my thighs to move my legs and use my arms to pull myself up.

Going downstairs, on the other hands, is much more difficult because it feels like the knees have limited strength and they sort of move around at landing like them jellos despite of the fact that I also use my arms and hands to support my body weight.

In addition, I also have been feeling sharp pains as well as pains shooting down from my knees.

The simple knee problems also seem to have brought out problems all over my body.

The above summarises my knee encounters since Friday afternoon and so far.

No comments: